• driving the quality of features through solid testing methods;
• becoming an expert in your specific feature ownership area;
• designing, implementing, debugging, and maintaining automation;
• building strong working relationships with Dev/PM counterparts;
• improving efficiency of the team through automation improvements, process improvements, and adopting new test methodologies.
• Driving vendor testers to test your own features or areas.
• At least 2 years of testing and software development experience.
• Proven ability to manage multiple tasks & vendors. Previous experience on vendor management is a plus.
• Proven ability to work independently
• Excellent coordination, cooperation, organizational and interpersonal skills. Enjoy and strong at cross team collaboration
• Proactive working and appropriate ownership attitude;
• Good fundamental programming knowledge; good knowledge of miscellaneous test methodologies, techniques, engineering excellence and harnesses
• Good communication skills and fluent in both writing and speaking English
• Willing to learn and grow strong test methodology.
• Must be capable of working independently and cooperatively, and innovating in a highly dynamic environment
• Demonstrable experience with SQL, C++/C#, XML, ASP.NET and .NET Frameworks; the ideal candidate will have solid understanding of HTTP protocols and experience with mobile technologies such as WAP, SMS, and mobile devices.
• A BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical equivalent is required, and MS/MBA degree is preferred