- driving the quality of features through solid testing methods;
- becoming an expert in your specific feature ownership area;
- designing, implementing, debugging, and maintaining automation;
- building strong working relationships with Dev/PM counterparts;
- improving efficiency of the team through automation improvements, process improvements, and adopting new test methodologies.
- Driving vendor testers to test your own features or areas.
- At least 2 years of testing and software development experience.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks & vendors. Previous experience on vendor management is a plus.
- Proven ability to work independently
- Excellent coordination, cooperation, organizational and interpersonal skills. Enjoy and strong at cross team collaboration
- Proactive working and appropriate ownership attitude;
- Good fundamental programming knowledge; good knowledge of miscellaneous test methodologies, techniques, engineering excellence and harnesses
- Good communication skills and fluent in both writing and speaking English
- Willing to learn and grow strong test methodology.
- Must be capable of working independently and cooperatively, and innovating in a highly dynamic environment
- Demonstrable experience with SQL, C++/C#, XML, ASP.NET and .NET Frameworks; the ideal candidate will have solid understanding of HTTP protocols and experience with mobile technologies such as WAP, SMS, and mobile devices.
- A BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical equivalent is required, and MS/MBA degree is preferred