Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Software engineer (all levels) in Capital Markets Front Office IT Team
About the team:
In army terms we would be special ops who go behind enemy lines and apply extraordinary professionalism alongside the best tools available. We practice latest technologies to gain a competitive edge and bring business value with untraditional focus to how things are done.
We are producing critical and high availability trading software to our clients who are internal stock or bond traders. It is a distributed team between Denmark and Lithuania. We tend to best match assignments by expertise but when required - jump full stack in no time. We not only ask about design patterns in job interviews, but strongly apply most of them. You might also recognize us from public .NET crowd events as speakers or crazy guys who brought Hexagon challenge to Buildstuff.
- Owning and specializing in one or more specific areas or products across the team
- Keeping up with the best practices and knowledge sharing
- Bringing fresh ideas and out of the box mindset
- Comfort by working in multi-context environment
- Having high quality focus
- Being a good team fit
- Professionalism to the bone
- Crystal clear transparency
- Business value focus
- Curiosity and passion for software engineering
- .NET / C#
- .NET 4.6.2 - 4.7 / C# / WPF / Rx.NET / VS2015.3 - VS2017 / Web Api 2.2
- AMPS as a View Server / DevExpress / MongoDB / MS SQL
- RabbitMQ / Kafka / MEF / Micro service architecture / Octopus / SonarQube
- ELK stack, Graphana, Icinga, VictorOps
- GIT / TFS / GitHub
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join a growing IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank