Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Software Engineer (iOS) in MobilePay
Danske Bank created MobilePay to address the need for very simple money transfers. The ambition was to make transferring money to friends and businesses as easy as it is to send a text message. This ambition was realized with the launch of the MobilePay app in 2013. On that day alone, 25,000 people downloaded the app. After four months, there were 500,000 users, and three years after the launch, more than 3.4 million active users in Denmark, Finland & Norway. About 70% of users are customers at other banks than Danske Bank.
End of 2016 MobilePay moved another step in the payment journey and is becoming a separate company that is open for any business opportunities going forward. In order to strengthen our MobilePay team and deliver new ambitions we are looking for a highly motivated iOS developer. This role will be responsible for delivering the most advanced customer oriented digital solutions in a high-speed agile environment.
- Write gorgeous and optimized code for iOS applications.
- Self-directed work style with minimum of supervision.
- Make specification and Documentation of System Design.
- Work in Agile Teams with own responsibility for deliver what is agreed in right time.
- Take ownership of tailoring future iOS development in the bank.
- Have 3+ years of experience in iOS App Development Objective-C/Swift.
- Have developed a broad range of complex solutions.
- Should not get scared when hears SOLID.
- Are fluent in English language.
- Have good teamwork skills and attention to details.
- Knows: what’s new in Swift 3? What is better Carthage or CocoaPods?
- Be an NSHipster.
- Strive to be on fastlane
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join a growing IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities.