Every month Danske Bank internet bank solutions have more than 15 million visitors while number of mobile bank visits is nearly 20 million and is constantly growing. Our team in Vilnius is playing a major role in creating fundamentally new solutions for smart phones, tablets and web. Now we are primarily working on new mobile bank solution for Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway and UK customers.
For this inspiring journey, we invite lead software developer to join our team.
You will be part of self-organizing agile team working on a new eBanking platform. We are very much waiting to on-board a passionate software developer inspired by new technologies.
- • Design and build for usability, performance, scale and maintainability – with especially high focus on Backend code (C# microservices, API development etc.)
• Be part of an Agile team with focus on delivery in timely manner
• Not afraid to try out new technologies, and raise the bar for technical excellence
• Collaborate closely with the team architects, other software engineers and business analysts
Dream big. Make an app that millions will love to use.
- • Back-end development experience devising, building, and maintaining backend elements of customer facing high-availability software solutions (app and/or web development)
• C#/.NET skills – experience with microservice development/architecture is preferable
• Experience with PubSub solutions is preferred
• Some knowledge of message broker systems like RabbitMQ is preferred
• Preferably Devops experience and experience with pipeline setup (for instance Go.CD)
• Team player with agile mind-set
• Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
• Will and ability to learn new languages and frameworks
- • An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
• A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the organization
• Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
• An extensive learning opportunities to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
• Highly skilled team and career opportunities
• Cross business career opportunities in bank