Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Software Engineer (.NET) in Digital Signing
Digital Signing is about getting all possible documents to be signed with e-signature. The main idea is to accommodate all possible scenarios in signing documents and basically revolutionize the way business customers authorize transactions in the bank. Projects unifies a lot of bank departments across different countries AND external customers/companies therefore huge amount of back-end integrations is needed. It’s highly complex and there is a big focus in areas like security, usability, user experience, user efficiency.
We are currently a team of 2 developers, 1 architect, 1 Business Analyst and a Project Manager in Lithuania plus a team in Denmark. We truly own the products and work as a development squad to make it better. Our latest release – a digital signing portal in Finland.
We use what makes sense. At the moment it makes a lot of sense to use lots of PL/1 (you don’t need to know it, we’ll give you some great courses) as that is the language banks use for their core systems. However our recent movement to cloud allows us freedom of choice hence where needed we will use C#, JS etc.
- Write marvelous code
- Participate in software development process
- Contribute to achieving defined goals
- Be part of an Agile team with focus on delivery in timely manner
- Document developed code up to required level
- Willingness to learn and grow in a professional development environment working on large software projects end-to-end
- You see language as a tool towards a great product
- Excellent English skills
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the organization
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive learning opportunities to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank