Every month Danske Bank internet bank solutions have more than 15 million visitors while number of mobile bank visits is nearly 20 million and is constantly growing. Our team in Vilnius is playing a major role in creating fundamentally new solutions for smart phones, tablets and web. Now we are primarily working on new mobile bank solution for Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway and UK customers.
For this inspiring journey we invite software developer to join our team.
You will be part of self-organizing agile team working on a new eBanking platform. We are very much waiting to on-board passionate software developer inspired by new technologies.
- Write marvelous code for mobile app with focus on user experience
- Be part of an Agile team with focus on delivery in timely manner
- Contribute to achieving defined goals
- Collaborate closely with the team architects, other software engineers, and business analysts
- Experienced with React JS, React Native
- Team player with agile mindset
- Fluent in English
- Strong sense of ownership
- Experience with redux, redux-saga, .NET (C#), REST services, RabbitMQ, SQL and microservices would be an advantage
- General understanding of iOS and/or Android development (advantage)
- Natural preference of code quality over the quantity (advantage)
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the organization
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive learning opportunities to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank