Do you want to be a major part in the architecture transformation of our central services with microservice, event-driven architecture and RESTful APIs? Then keep reading.
The architectural strategy is that our services are easily accessible and reflects the capabilities we provide. This requires a transformation toward a microservices enabled architecture involving new platforms and technologies, resilient integration patterns as well of changing the way of work – you will be a key player in driving this change.
You will work in independent agile team delivering state of the art payment solutions and APIs for future banking/FinTech in strategic international projects.
The role requires you to work independently, and is collaborative in nature with a bright mind and ability to understand complex platforms. Moreover it is a unique opportunity to contribute to a non-traditional banking set-up characterized by start-up culture, high pace, agile development, flat hierarchy, and with an overarching customer-focused approach.
- Passion about delivering a well-designed, optimized and scalable solutions
- Ensuring that architectural choices are based on best practice and lives up to the agility required to continue being best in class
- Take full responsibility of solutions (from design to deployment)
- Disrupt our thinking based on experiences with new technologies
- Open minded team always ready to listen and follow most innovative ideas
- Transforming and adapting legacy systems to a new and modern platform
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills and excellent command in English.
- 2+ years’ experience in developing micro services/APIs using Java technologies
- Experience of tools, technologies and platforms we are using in daily work (as advantage):
- Spring Boot, Spark
- DevOps tools, Jenkins, Docker, RedHat OpenShift, Kubernetes
- Message brokers: Kafka, RabbitMQ, IBM MQ
- RPC: gRPC, Avro
- ELK stack
- Quality assurance frameworks and monitoring tools prometheus-operator, appDynamics
- Curiosity for best practices in automation frameworks
- Java certifications (advantage)
- Excellent English
- Bachelor’s or master degree in IT
Company will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function.
Company cares about your well-being and work-life balance, so it offers a whole package of benefits for you in addition!