You will be working with IBM Rational Tools on mortgage loan systems mainly based on Mainframe: DB2®, COBOL, CICS® and Enterprise Generation Language (EGL). We also use Atlassian tools and Java on Mainframe. Technical experience with any of the technologies mentioned above is not a requirement – we are looking for engineers who can understand and develop solid solutions and work with legacy systems - we will train the specific language skills.
If you are unfamiliar with Mainframe, rest assured that this is one of the most secure backend development career paths that will stay on high demand wherever you are in Lithuania or Worldwide:
96 of the world’s top 100 banks, 23 of the 25 top retailers, and 9 out of 10 of the world’s largest insurance companies run Mainframes.
- 3+ years experience in software engineering;
- Bachelor degree, preferable in IT field;
- Willingness to learn new programming languages, tools and processes;
- Team player;
- English language skills;
- Experience in mainframe technologies (Advantage).
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization;
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius;
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions;
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis;
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities;
- Cross business career opportunities in the bank.
To apply for this position please send your CV in English with indication of position „Software engineer” to: av[eta]afr.lt
Only successful candidates will be notified. Confidentiality is guaranteed.