Right now, we are looking for a Software Engineer to Managed File Transfer team. I am Allan Jarletun and I am creating new MFT team in Vilnius. We are a great bunch of people, and I am super proud of every member of our team.
Your next challenge?
You’ll have a possibility to grow into an amazing software engineer, capable of doing analyses and development in the same area.
We offer you an international work environment where you have opportunity to develop your technical skills as well as being part of designing and building our MFT service to a better version.
Our MFT team will follow DevOps and agile model, where you will influence ways of working of self-steering team.
You should be ready to handle a variety of tasks within the team, related to maintenance, operation, development and on-call.
Who are you?
You have a good understanding of IT but are not necessarily an expert. What matters more are your personal traits and the ability to be strong team-player with a service-minded soul who independently will drive own tasks and deliver on time.
We need that combination of team spirit and individual drive as you will work closely with people in your team and collaboration with other teams.
- Digitally driven & technology loving
- Deep digging
- Social & positive
- Quick learner
- Adaptive, persistent & not afraid to fail
- Team-player with service mindset Yours Experience:
- Knowledge in the following protocols: FTP/ SFTP/SSH/ SSL
- Knowledge of Bash shell scripting
- Basic knowledge of Linux Redhat
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Readiness to do system maintenance
- Good analytical skills
- A desire to work within an agile team
- Good communication skills plus good spoken and written English
If you fancy joining my team, apply for the job! Do you need to know more? Call my team member Ilona +370 612 45840 or connect with me on LinkedIn. Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!