Strategic Staffing Solutions client – start-up company – Treatwell – is the leading provider of beauty bookings platform in Europe working with over 30,000 salons, processing over 1 million orders per month and operating across 11 countries. Company is changing the way people book their hair and beauty services.
Company’s success to date is down to 500 passionate and brilliantly-talented people working together to harness the power of beauty, and the beauty of technology.
Treatwell believes that booking online is inevitable and company’s mission is to give every customer their perfect hair and beauty experience, and to revolutionize an industry.
Currently Treatwell is expanding its team in Vilnius and is looking for:
Software Engineering Manager
At Treatwell Product & Tech teams love to ship product. Teams believe in Agile principles and values and use Scrum with various XP practices. They love DDD and embrace eventual consistency in new services. They like to use the right tech for the job but don’t get seduced by the latest shiny fads.
Current tech stack includes Java 8, Spring, Hibernate, ES2015, NodeJS, ReactJS (both client and on NodeJS server-side), Docker and RabbitMQ, as well as iOS and Android apps. Everything runs in AWS.
Treatwell aims to do great work and be known for it.
As a Software Engineering Manager you will:
- Lead, motivate and inspire Vilnius based engineering teams.
- Manage two talented cross-functional teams in our growing Vilnius office.
- Deliver both web and mobile app roadmaps.
- Oversee happiness and effectiveness of your teams.
- Providing line management, leadership, mentoring and coaching for the team.
- You are an experienced Software Engineering Manager and have led high performing, cross-functional, self-organizing development teams.
- You understand the values and principles associated with Agile development, you have hands on experience using Scrum and you are a servant-leader.
- You are an ex-developer and are familiar with some of our tech stack.
- You can coach and mentor engineers on practices such as TDD, CI/CD and release management.
- You know good technical design when you see it and can contribute to architectural discussions.
- You get a kick out of shipping valuable product and technology for the business.
- You have led teams responsible for supporting applications in production and responding to problems should they arise.
- You have an insatiable appetite for continuous improvement and solving problems.
- You understand the importance of, and relationships between, quality, productivity and value in software development.
- You like to have fun at work!
- Flexible holiday policy - we don’t count how many days you’ve taken.
- High end computer with operating system of your choice.
- Kitchen stocked with breakfast, fruit and soft drinks.
- Fantastic parties and regular social events.
- Work alongside a talented, friendly team in a lovely, award winning Vilnius office.