• Work with Product Management to validate use scenarios
• Design user interaction, workflows and user interfaces
• Create screen capture movies to demonstrate and communicate workflow
• Conduct usability labs to validate the workflow with customers
• Create prototypes and detailed interaction specifications
• Translate usability and field research findings into design improvements
• Successfully communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Human Factors or computer science or related field
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Mastery of user interaction design skills
• Familiarity with field and lab-based usability research methodologies
• Ability to communicate design rationale and build consensus
• Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to develop new approaches to complex design problems
• Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form
• Familiarity with the Windows and/or Macintosh Human Interface Guidelines a plus
Bentley offers a competitive salary and benefit package.
Colleague Service Recognition Awards
For continuous service, colleagues are given special recognition on their 3, 5, 10 and 20 year anniversary of joining the Bentley team. Along with a certificate of appreciation each colleague is presented with a gift of their choosing.
Colleague Recognition Awards
Each year Bentley acknowledges the outstanding performance of colleagues worldwide who consistently perform as positive role models in support of our users and mutual goals. Recognized at our annual formal Bentley Gala, a series of nine awards are given to deserving colleagues whose actions made a significant impact on the company over the previous year.
Quarterly Incentive Program
Our quarterly incentive compensation program serves to reward colleagues for their work year round. Based on a comprehensive evaluation, combined with Bentley’s quarterly performance, colleagues are compensated each quarter- as opposed to a traditional annual bonus.
Be Communities Superstar
Be Communities is a web site that has been created for the world’s infrastructure communities to connect, communicate and learn from each other. Periodically, we reward Bentley colleagues whose contributions on Be Communities are outstanding with a bonus, thus encouraging our colleagues to stay as closely connected to our users as possible by being active on the web site.