- Develop, maintain and execute manual and/or automated tests in a fast-paced environment;
- Follows software testing process, report defects, and report on progress;
- Participate in requirements and design reviews for product enhancements;
- Provide support to internal and external teams for product maintenance activities;
- Provide feedback to improve the software development and quality control processes;
- Collaborates with Product Managers, Development Managers and Test Managers to plan product development and release schedules.
- Excellent analytical skills and creative problem solving ability;
- Self-motivation and goal-orientation;
- Ability to learn and apply newly assimilated knowledge quickly;
- Ability to investigate, identify and reproduce software defects and report them clearly;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work accordingly;
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team;
- Intermediate level of verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Higher education in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar, may be a student;
- Experience in software testing would be a plus;
- Knowledge or practical experience of modern development lifecycle methodology, agile project management, SCRUM would be a plus;
- Experience with Revit or ACAD and/or MicroStation is highly desired;
- Database (MS SQL; Oracle) knowledge would be a plus.
Bentley offers a competitive salary and benefit package.
Colleague Service Recognition Awards
For continuous service, colleagues are given special recognition on their 3, 5, 10 and 20 year anniversary of joining the Bentley team. Along with a certificate of appreciation each colleague is presented with a gift of their choosing.
Colleague Recognition Awards
Each year Bentley acknowledges the outstanding performance of colleagues worldwide who consistently perform as positive role models in support of our users and mutual goals. Recognized at our annual formal Bentley Gala, a series of nine awards are given to deserving colleagues whose actions made a significant impact on the company over the previous year.
Quarterly Incentive Program
Our quarterly incentive compensation program serves to reward colleagues for their work year round. Based on a comprehensive evaluation, combined with Bentley’s quarterly performance, colleagues are compensated each quarter- as opposed to a traditional annual bonus.
Be Communities Superstar
Be Communities is a web site that has been created for the world’s infrastructure communities to connect, communicate and learn from each other. Periodically, we reward Bentley colleagues whose contributions on Be Communities are outstanding with a bonus, thus encouraging our colleagues to stay as closely connected to our users as possible by being active on the web site.