#TeliaLietuva is looking for a highly motivated an experienced #IT #talent. If you are IT Architect, experienced System Designer/Analyst or passionate IT Expert dreaming to #innovate - feel free to apply and #dare to take the #challenge to find the right solutions for various parts of e-channels.
As Solution Architect you will develop high-end technical solutions to implement #business needs for market leading company. By using #IT knowledge management, consulting, communicating and translating business requirements into technical requirements you will #implement #innovative and efficient solutions for such E-Channels areas as self-service, e-shops, public webs, mobile apps and etc. You will work directly with local (Telia Lietuva) and international (Telia Company) Architecture and design team #professionals who specialize in scalable, complex and high load web systems.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- #Design innovate solutions for self-service, e-shops, public webs and mobile apps;
- #Creating and planning roadmaps for E-Channels systems;
- Overlooking and controlling implementation of transitional architectures that align with #TeliaCompany target architecture;
- Participating in RFP creation and evaluation for new services, vendors and solutions;
- Alignment of architecture and technical solution design to assist the business in meeting their business objectives;
- Evaluation and selection of solutions and services those correspond to defined target architecture;
- Take responsibility for understanding client requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution;
- Proactive monitoring and supervision of problematic areas in #E-Channels;
- Ensuring proper knowledge and information management for solution documentation;
- Consulting managers and other company unit representatives on solution architecture and design questions;
- Provide input to the strategic direction of technology investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture and maximize the return on technology investment;
- Identify system, infrastructure, and project interdependencies and balance competing demands to ensure project deliverables are achieved;
- Monitors the market to gain knowledge and understanding of currently emerging technologies.
We hope that you have:
- Experience with multiple web projects with at least 3000 req/s load;
- Excellent (any) programming language knowledge;
- Deep knowledge of any SQL;
- Very good understanding about infrastructural web-based architecture;
- Passion for new technologies, trends, patterns, frameworks, libraries, etc.;
- Experience/ knowledge at least in 3 following areas:
o Liferay content management solution
o Mobile apps
o Integration layer (REST, SOAP)
o Various caching solutions
o Test frameworks in practice
o Technical architecture and design practice
- Hands on experience in software development, knowledge of design patterns, and industry specific reference architectures;
- Good UML Modelling skills;
- Team leadership skills and experience;
- Ability to manage multiple activities by keeping appropriate priorities and to work with a strong sense of urgency;
- Ability to convey technical information to non-technical #customers and good listening and persuasion skills;
- Visual, verbal, and written communication skills;
- Fluency in Lithuanian and English (spoken and written) skills.
- Excellent work conditions and possibility to work in the company, which is guided by #international management standards;
- Competitive salary and extra benefits;
- Continuous #challenges and #opportunities to develop yourself professionally;
- Horizontal and vertical career opportunities in #TeliaCompany group;
- Friendly and growth inspiring #team of professionals.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.