As Solution Architect for Finance & Risk you will work with the solution architecture in an assigned solution area or project in alignment with relevant strategies and roadmaps. You always strive to accommodate needs and strategies from customers, SEB’s business and IT into a workable portfolio of solutions.
Your functions and responsibilities:
- You work in close cooperation in a team with the Domain Architect and the team managers in Finance & Risk. Your work will be both on strategic and operational level and focus on the concerns specific to the solution area. As Solution Architect you are responsible for the solution architecture.
- To ensure that our Development teams are aligned with the Target Domain Architecture you have a close co-operation with the lead designers in every team.
- To address new solutions cross domain areas it is vital that you have extensive knowledge of current solutions and very grounded in the strategies going forward.
- Equally important is that you keep yourself updated on the relevant trends in the industry and technology and how it is integrated in the target architecture.
- Leadership skills are vital to empower the teams in their daily work in changing the asset portfolio towards the desired effects of the Domain Target Architecture. You need to be a team player to collaborate regarding domain cross issues.
- Your main technical skills are in solutions based on Microsoft BI and you have deep knowledge of BI solutions in the Finance & Risk area.
- Participating in training of team members in how to apply our architectural guidelines it in the daily work of maintenance and development.
- Ability to communicate and to create describing models of our architecture.
- Fluency in English.
- friendly, professional team of people to work with in an international environment
- work in stable organization with high business standards and ethical values
- training, support and opportunity for professional growth
- a company that genuinely cares about you
- competitive remuneration package
If you are interested and answer the above-outlined profile, please apply by sending your CV in English to kc[ETA]afr.lt with subject "Solution Architect (Finance and Risk)", until 2017 01 31. Only selected applicants will be informed.