YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Create strategy and direction for resourcing and recruiting initiatives.
- Forecast staffing needs based on client requirements, attrition trends, and current project team composition.
- Define job/assignment responsibilities and qualifications.
- Establish and implement resourcing and recruiting policies and procedures.
- Plan, develop, implement, and evaluate recruiting strategies that attract quality candidates.
- Collaborate with line managers and recruiting managers to identify open positions and quality candidates, both internally and externally, utilizing a variety of tools and recruiting networks.
- Review resumes and pre-screen candidates.
- Conduct resource recruitment to include identifying interviewing, and hiring qualified candidates and fulfilling special requirements.
- Counsel hiring managers throughout the selection process.
- Ensure relevant employment laws and hiring processes are applied.
- Advise employees and managers in aligning individuals' skills with the organization's needs, including project transition and bench activities.
- Oversee planning and programs related to other recruitment efforts such as colleges, trade associations, advertising campaigns, etc.
- Experience in Human Resources area
- Working experience in a higher responsibility area under minimum supervision.
- Strong English speaking/writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office
- Very strong communication skills (oral/written/presentation)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Action oriented, priority setting and timely decision making
- Comfort to speak on stage and around higher management
- Business acumen
- Interpersonal savvy, dealing with ambiguity, composure
- Experience working with projects, coordinating multiple tasks simultaneously would be an advantage
- Experience working in GRM (Global Resource Management) would be an advantage
- Opportunity to work in a multinational company with strong traditions and values
- Stable employment and high standards of work
- Competitive salary and benefit policy
- Primary training
- Career development within global structure
- Friendly and dynamic work environment