- To ensure that the spa operation adheres to the Company standards as described in the manuals
- To actively support the spa operation in reaching sales goals and to promote the spa concept, services, and products onboard at all times to guests and other crew members
- To maximize guest satisfaction, spa revenue, and productivity through thorough planning, organization, and administration of the spa
- To provide the highest level of comfort and professionalism from start to finish of the spa experience, by offering prompt, courteous and accurate service to all guests
- To create a genuine, warm and welcoming environment
- To perform professional treatments to the highest possible standard
- To guide and educate guests about their health needs and always aim to exceed their expectations.
Minimum of two (2) years' experience within the Spa or Resort Industry, onboard a cruise ship or similar operation ashore
- Fluent written & spoken English
- Certified massage & body therapist with excellent practical techniques and skills
- Certified beautician, including facial treatments and tinting of lashes/brows.
- Preferably, including manicure and pedicure
- Thorough knowledge of the anatomy and physiology of the skin and body
- Excellent interpersonal and public communication skills.
- Rotation for Spa Therapist is approximately 15 weeks onboard and 4 weeks' vacation
- Cabin, double occupancy, shared bathroom
- Private health insurance througout of the contract
- Paid flight tickets from the ships
- Monthly salary (gross): 2000.00 to 2200.00 EUR
Additional information: NET Salary + Excellent bonus structure.
Location Luxury River Ships
Fixed-term / seasonal / temporary employment, Full-time work.
--> Please apply only in ENGLISH, including CV as email attachment in doc or pdf file format
Everyone is an asset for our Group and that person could be you!
Check out our job opportunities, apply!