As a Special education teacher, you will be responsible for
- modifying the general education curriculum for special-need students, based upon a variety of the most-up-to-date techniques and technologies;
- developing individual educational plans designed to promote students' educational, physical, and social development;
- employing the most up-to-date special educational strategies and techniques to improve the development of sensory- and perceptual-motor skills, language, cognition, and memory;
- meeting with parents and guardians to discuss their children's progress, to determine their priorities for their children and their resource needs and to teach skills for dealing with students' impairments;
- coordinating placement of students with special needs into mainstream classes;
- observing and evaluating students' performance, behavior, social development, and physical health;
- collaborating with other school team members to plan and coordinate work;
- taking part in and contributing to school and after-school events/activities;
- contributing to the development of a healthy school culture.
- Fluent English.
- Degree with a focus on special education.
- At least 2-year relevant work experience.
- High level of commitment.
- Open-mindedness, flexibility, enthusiasm and a positive outlook.
- Speaking other languages is an advantage.
- Opportunity to develop professionally
- Competitive salary
- Friendly team
- Social insurance