As a Special education teacher, you will be responsible for
• modifying the general education curriculum for special-need students, based upon a variety of the most-up-to-date techniques and technologies;
• developing individual educational plans designed to promote students' educational, physical, and social development;
• employing the most up-to-date special educational strategies and techniques to improve the development of sensory- and perceptual-motor skills, language, cognition, and memory;
• meeting with parents and guardians to discuss their children's progress, to determine their priorities for their children and their resource needs and to teach skills for dealing with students' impairments;
• coordinating placement of students with special needs into mainstream classes;
• observing and evaluating students' performance, behavior, social development, and physical health;
• collaborating with other school team members to plan and coordinate work;
• taking part in and contributing to school and after-school events/activities;
• contributing to the development of a healthy school culture.
• Fluent English.
• Degree with a focus on special education.
• At least 2-year relevant work experience.
• High level of commitment.
• Open-mindedness, flexibility, enthusiasm and a positive outlook.
• Speaking other languages is an advantage.
• Opportunity to develop professionally
• Competitive salary
• Friendly team
• Social insurance