Do you want to contribute to making our advisors shine in front of the customer? Then apply for this position as we are looking for three specialist in Investment Products & Service, Danske Bank Wealth Management.
WM Business Development unit is created to drive Danske Wealth Management towards adapting the approach and business model to match and exceed changing and ever-growing customer expectations. As a unit, we responsible to define our customer strategy and then create solutions to enable us to give best-in-class advice to customers at the same time ensuring top-notch customer experience.
In Lithuania, we are creating a team that is going to operate as equal partners to our colleagues in the Nordics when enabling Danske Wealth Management to create and deliver value to customers.
We also aim to set an example on how cross-functional teams should apply agile-at-scale to deliver innovation – here in Vilnius, we are creating a Wealth Management Hub, where WM Business Development and WM IT will sit together to enable even closer collaboration and co-creation.
As a specialist in Investment Product & Services, you strive to deliver great service and put an honour it making our advisors everyday as smooth as possible, which is for the greater benefit for our customers.
Making our frontlines everyday lives seamless covers a palette of different areas, below highlighted a few:
Writing and reviewing documents
Selecting the correct set of customers whom to send letters too in specific cases
Setting up customer letters
Updating various spreadsheets and homepages
Receive corrections to Danish SOPs, which you shall correct in the SOP system.
We are looking for the right candidate to feel secure in having a lot on the plate and still have sufficient resources to be a liaison towards our Copenhagen office and take on new task with a smile.
The desired candidate is passionate about structure, timely deliveries, multiple touchpoint, and the same time a quick learner.
A stylized task allocation:
- 40% Coordination
- 40% Manual tasks
- ·20% Optimizing procedures and governance structures
- 30% Reviewing and re-writing documents, SOPs etc.
- 10% Follow up
- 10% Setting up customers letters
- 20% Updating various spreadsheets, home pages, data etc.
- 30% Coordinator
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in administrative or data entry role, etc.
- General understanding of wealth management and/or investments
- Ability to work autonomously and collaborate across countries
- Great communicational and coordination skills
- Able to structure a hectic workday and be adaptable
- Expert user of Microsoft Office and Adobe
- Fluent English in writing and speaking
- Knowledge to Danish and other Scandinavian languages is preferable but not a requirement
- Be able to travel for on-boarding purpose and team events
- One of the leading Global Service Centre in Lithuania
- A growing, international company which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- Leaders who inspire you to succeed
- An excellent place to grow your career and develop competences
- A collaborative Scandinavian culture
A TYPICAL DAY: