Our Construction department is looking for a superintendent with 5-10
years ( Civil/Structural) and 10 years (Civil) of related experience in
engineering and construction business in the (petro)chemical or
governmental buiness with knowledge of national/international rules and
regulations. The superintendent shall have experience with Civil
structures (steel and concrete). The superintendent shall have computer
skills and is able to communicate in English and Dutch language, verbal
and in writing, and shall be VCA VOL certified. The Civil/Structural
Engineer should have experience in working knowledege of Dutch codes.
As Sr Superintendent / Supervisor you will be involved on projects
ranging from petrochemical/ chemical plants till projects for the
government means infra-structural works. On these projects acting as
the spider in the web and as communicator between engineering and
construction, and responsible for supervision of the construction.
Direct responsible under the project manager.
HBO (Bachelor degree) or MBO (Technical College) education in
* More than 5 years of experience in a similar function
* Knowledge of all international safety standards
* Good understanding the requirements for construction on a standard
* Fluent in English both verbal and written
* Good knowledge of Word and Excel
* Flexible, pro-active and a team player
We will provide the housing and the salary will be up to 100.000 euro per year