Six-Star Cruise Company CRYSTAL CRUISES
Serving the guests and cleaning the staterooms
Reports Directly to: 1st Assistant Housekeeper
1.cleaning guests staterooms in assigned section
2. room service, laundry handling
3. solving complants and assiting the passengers in their needs
4. keeping assigned corridor, locker, pantry clean using correct cleaning materials in correct methods
5. attending safety procedures as per vessel's rules & regulations
Crystal Cruises is looking for young (21-35 years of age), motivated, hospitable female applicants speaking excellent English - well mannered and neat applicants preferrably with work experience in service area.
Restrictions: No tatoos and piercing on visible body parts are acceptable. No candidates with drug/alcohol addiction and/or police record will be employed. Shipboard employment requires good health - all approved applicants will have to undergo medical examination.
Working for Crystal Cruises means sailing to the most exotic and timeless destinations, while serving experienced travellers. We offer competitive wages plus excellent benefits on board modern cruise ship in worldwide trade. You can combine work and travel, but be ready for hard work!
- Contractual permanent legal job with the contract `s length around 5 months followed by 2 months vacation
- Food, accommodation, transportation and medical insurance are provided by the company
- Medical exam and visa expenses are being covered by the employer once 90 days probation period onboard completed
- Tax free salary is paid every two weeks