- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness in Guest Suites, corridors and assigned areas and to clean and sanitize isolation rooms in accordance to Company policy.
- To keep lockers, trolleys and cleaning equipment tidy and organized at all times.
- Provide Guests with morning service and turndown service daily, to replenish drinks, fruit, amenities and towels when necessary.
- To provide a six star service and to deal with Guest complaints and comments in an efficient and timely manner.
- To do additional duties in other departme nts such as, but not limited to gangway duties, storing, luggage duty etc.
- Experience in a luxury hotel or on board a luxury cruise ship preferred.
- Hotel college Degree/Diploma beneficial.
- Very good spoken English (needs to score at least 70% in the onboard English proficiency test).
- Must be service minded with an outgoing, charming and friendly personality.
- Living and working on board a cruise ship, you`ll find a multi-cultural world of self-discovery, adventure and fun
- Rotation is approximately 15 weeks onboard and 4 weeks' vacation
- Free accommodation and meal, while aboard
- Paid flight tickets to and from the ships
- Monthly salary (gross): 2000.00 to 2300.00 EUR
Location Luxury River Ships
Fixed-term / seasonal / temporary employment, Full-time work
--> Please apply only in ENGLISH, including CV as email attachment in doc or pdf file format
Everyone is an asset for our Group and that person could be you!
Check out our job opportunities, apply!