- To provide support and solutions on all types of incidents and requests reported from a global customer base;
- To provide navigational and operational help for a wide range of Barclays processes, procedures and IT systems;
- To provide a wide range of support to multiple services across the IT Service Desk (will receive trainings);
- To support the development and training requirements of new entrants.
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Excellent telephone manner;
- Ability to work in a highly pressurised environment;
- Confidence to deal with demanding customers and to positively influence them;
- Assertion to make informed decisions and see them through;
- Ability to adapt quickly and to demonstrate a flexible approach;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Organisation and prioritisation skills;
- Fluency in English.
If You are interested, please send Your CV in English with subject “Support Analyst (telephone)” Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.