- Waiter/ess plays an integral part in the overall guest satisfaction and experience provided by the set company standards
- Learn the standards by meeting the relevant restaurant company standard procedures
- Responsible for helping to achieve the yearly goal for the bar scores in the guest comment cards
- Provide and maintain high service and customer care standards to our guests onboard
- Aware of any special requests and dietary requirements that his/her passengers may require
- Perform various duties to include embarkation duties, afternoon teas, and Captains cocktail parties buffet breakfast/lunch service duties, in addition to the normal restaurant duties.
- Must have good knowledge of Japanese cuisine.
- At least 1-2 years experience working as a Waiter/ess or Chef de Rang in a 4/5* hotel, Rosette-awarded or Michelin starred restaurant, or onboard a cruise ship.
- Requires knowledge of all aspects of good quality restaurant service.
- Fluent English and Japanese speaking, reading & writing.
- Great attitude, willingness to learn and good presentation.
- Working experience wi international clientele.
- In return is an excellent opportunity to further develop your career with a company who puts its people and customers at the centre of everything we do.
- Free Cruising aboard the most beautiful yachts
- Free accommodation and meal, while aboard
- Paid flight tickets to and from the ships
- Monthly salary (gross): 1800.00 to 2000.00 EUR Additional information: NET Salary + Excellent bonus structure
- Location Luxury Yacht Cruises
- Working time Fixed-term / seasonal / temporary employment, Full-time work.
If you think this could be you, we would love to hear from you.
--> Please apply only in ENGLISH, including CV as email attachment in doc or pdf file format, with a brief summary of your relevant experience, and the type of position you are seeking and we will be in touch.
All enquiries will be kept confidential.
Everyone is an asset for our Group and that person could be you!
Check out our job opportunities, apply!
* Please read the full job description very carefully and ensure you meet all the criteria listed before applying. Only if your application meets all the criteria shall the HR Specialist managing the position be in touch further via email/phone.