Sybase DBA in London DBA Team that provides 1st and 2nd line Production Support for
Development, Test and Production database environments.
- Main Duties
- Day to day support and Administration of Sybase ASE on Unix
- Sybase ASE installation, configuration and maintenance
- Sybase ASE version migration(s) and upgrades
- Replication Server design, build and support
- Performance tuning of Sybase ASE and Unix configurations
- SQL performance tuning and troubleshooting skills
- Database backup, restore, consistency checking and repair
- Person Requirements
- Experience of Production Support Sybase DBA role in a mission critical IT environment.
The successful candidate will be highly professional, able to cope with multi-tasking in a
dynamic and fast changing environment. A methodical and logical approach to problem solving
in a service oriented and delivery focused team is required.
This can be a high pressure environment and as such can involve working to tight deadlines.
Experience of Production Support in banking environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career!
Please forward your resume to email@example.com, or contact us by phone +370 5