Right now, we are looking for a Systems Manager for Identity and Access area. I am Danas Pušinskas and I am leading Identity and Access. We are a great bunch of tech people, and I am super proud of every member of our team. We have a lot of exciting challenges ahead and Telia is on a transformation journey with new technologies and new ways-of-working. Now we want to meet you and invite to join our crew.
Your next challenge?
You will be part of Identity and Access Management team in DevOps journey, responsible for production, maintenance and monitoring of Applications, Systems and Servers in Identity and Access area. As a Systems Manager you will also have a responsibility of the operations and deployment of new functionalities. Also, for technical environments including Hardware, Operating System, Applications and System Relations etc. You will lead smaller Technique oriented projects and missions in addition to the day-to-day work.
Who are you?
We are on a journey to become the new generation telco, which means you like being open-minded and are not afraid of change. To really enjoy your job here, you need to be forward thinking and customer driven. You truly understand and believe that the solutions you are creating, ultimately will connect people in society to what matters most to them.
- Enjoy sharing your experiences and knowledge with others
- Enjoy working in a team and perform well when working alone
- You communicate easy in speech and written language
- You have a feeling for quality and prefer working towards a goal
- You are driven to work with customers and do the necessary to make their environment stable
- You are a self-starter and not afraid of change
- Linux/Unix administration and maintenance (RHEL)
- Server and application monitoring (Prometheus, Grafana etc.)
- Scripting/programming experience with PowerShell
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- Basic knowledge of Java, SQL, API, SCIM
- Fluent English
What will you find at our home?
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. Welcome to Telia the home to your next big opportunity. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications is not just our business, it’s our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
Working in this position you will receive a base salary of 2,862 - 4,293 Eur (gross) plus annual bonuses which depending on your competencies and your and Telia results. Besides for each employee Telia has additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan;
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers;
- Additional vacation days;
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs;
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- 19 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
If you fancy joining my team, apply for the job! Do you need to know more, call me at +370 620 23884 or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch.