- Lead development team for implementation of high transaction, multi-tier enterprise solutions
- Interface and collaborate with other development teams and customer representatives
- Enforce best engineering practices and company policies across solution lifecycle
Required skills and experience:
- At least 5 years software development experience;
- At least 1 year of team leader responsibilities;
- Good English written, spoken and reading skills;
- Proven verbal and written communication skills, ability to clearly articulate complex issues, presentation skills
- Thorough knowledge of software development life cycle.
- Ability to provide realistic effort estimates and be committed on implementing within time and quality;
- Analytical thinking, proactive attitude, self-motivation, team-motivation demonstrated through past experience, capability to solve internal team issues.
- Working knowledge of J2EE, object-oriented analysis and design experience
- Familiarity with Java Open Source products
- Experience with configuration management tools: SVN, Mercurial, Maven
- BS CS/CE or equivalent degree required; MS or equivalent experience preferred
Desired skills and experience, which would be considered as an advantage:
- Knowledge of agile/scrum.
- Familiarity with Insurance Industry.
- Familiarity with cross-cutting concerns such as security, performance, scalability, maintainability and supportability.
- Understanding enterprise application integration issues and experience with modern integration technologies.
- Understanding architecture of multi-tier, high transaction enterprise applications.
- Understanding SOA technologies (WebServices, JMS, CAS) and Data Warehousing
- Knowledge of leading RDBMS (Oracle, MS SQL Server preferred)
- Familiarity with such technologies as Spring, JPA/Hibernate, JSF
- Familiarity of Java Application Servers: WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat
Interesting and responsible work with international companies,
Possibilities for personal development while working with high end technologies,
Gathering experience from very professional colleagues,
Working in friendly, youthful and professional team,
Participation in decision making process,
Motivational salary depending on experience and work results,
Other benefits - health insurance, gym, additional vacation days, new office