About the role:
Do you want to be a major part and contributor in projects what really matters and makes world better place to live in? Then keep reading.
You will be joining a non-traditional banking development set-up, characterized by start-up culture, high pace, collaboration, flat hierarchy and agile ways of working, all with focus on delivering the state of the art high criticality solutions in order to create the safest payment ecosystem. Your focus will be to manage and develop the team as well as ensure and understand the deliveries and their future evolution compliance with strategical group technological stack.
Motivate the team in periods when everything is going against you and show the way forward should be natural skills for you.
Taking responsibility and keeping the promise is key words for you as a manager. You have to be an excellent team player and feel confident in working in a global environment with your colleagues in other countries.
Here in Vilnius you will lead highly experienced and ambitious IT team and that would mean:
- Drive & contribute to strategic vision of Open Banking solution across Danske Bank Group.
- Participation and contribution to the daily agile work with the team to deliver its objectives and solve any issues preventing the team from performing
- Motivation and empowerment of the team to achieve their goals and objectives and proactively address obstacles for the team’s work
- HR management of team members aligned with the areas goals and objectives
- Proactive engagement, collaboration and communication with relevant stakeholders and managers across Danske Bank Group
- Together with business representatives, work on project delivery
- Plan, prioritise and coordinate optimally within own team
- Active involvement in recruitment, retention, development and termination of team members
- Be obsessed with quality
- You are great at what you do and you can easily demonstrate your skills
- You have the ability to develop the team members’ professional capabilities and develop future leaders
- Team player with agile mind-set
- Strong sense of ownership, quality-conscious, delivery-focus and responsibility
- Software engineering and project management background
- Able to work independently, make decisions and act upon them
- Agile mind-set, ambitious just like us as well as holistic thinking and open minded
- Perfect communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Understanding of financial and/or banking processes would be an advantage
- Understanding or previous experience within Open Banking field would be an advantage
- Passion for software development and educating people
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT, business management or relevant
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the organization
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive learning opportunities to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank