- Lead the team of analysts in Vilnius office
- Be a point of contact and an intermediary between London and Vilnius office;
- In coordination with talent acquisition teams oversee recruitment, onboarding and continuing development of Ekistics staff in Vilnius;
- Participate in annual review process, propose career path developments;
- Guide, supervise and support junior colleagues;
- Perform a role of investment Associate: screening and evaluating real estate investment opportunities across Europe;
- Assist, direct & review Analysts in modelling investment opportunities based on business plan and assumptions derived;
- Be the “owner” and manager of existing investments;
- Assist with real estate sector specific market research and reports.
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in audit, financial analysis, or real estate field;
- Team management experience & passion to lead people;
- Experience in project management;
- Bachelor's degree in economics, finance, maths, business management, real estate or similar (a track record of high academic achievement);
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in English;
- Experience with the full MS Office work suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint;
- Ability to work independently and in a structured way;
- German language knowledge would be considered an advantage;
- Readiness to travel (at least twice a year, 3-5 weeks at a time; other short business trips).
- Exposure to pan-European real estate private equity market while based in Vilnius;
- Exposure to international team with colleagues located in both Vilnius and London offices;
- High degree of interaction with London-based colleagues, including periodic placements in London office (circa 3-5 weeks at a time);
- Acquisition of knowledge and skill in underwriting & managing a real estate portfolio;
- Access to a variety of European commercial real estate projects in an active investment and divestment environment;
- Ability to grow together with the Company.