To manage the Windows plan & deliverables to build out the WinScape (app hosting) platform to be
located in Russia D/C. The solution will require 80+ days of effort for the TDM to work through the
range of activities within Build, Test, and Implementation. As this is a new site, there will be a
degree of technical and procedural challenges to overcome with new processes and procedures to
draft (for Operational readiness) - this will also form TDM remit.
- Qualified 2000/3 MCSE (a must),
- PRINCE 2 (preference),
- 10+ years of experience within Windows technical arena (Server-side a must),
- Experience of working within financial institution and within Project framework in large budget
- Management and leadership skills (must).
- Storage (SAN) - intermediate
- PWeb (IIS & .Net) - intermediate
- Database (SQL) - intermediate
- Unfamiliar site-based processes;
- DR processes, Testing;
- Datacentre knowledge;
- New site & core infrastructure (maturity);
- Tight timelines;
- Additional skills:
- Key challenges in this role:
This is a an excellent opportunity to advance your career!
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact us by phone +370 5