1. Cost coordination of services received:
• Technical maintenance, repair work, etc., including cost coordination, i.e. using a Web service invoice module
• Invoice coordination of services received
• Nonstandard/extraordinary repair work coordination with clients and suppliers, invoice coordination and confirmation
• Data input, processing and analysis
• Invoice data processing, data input in the system, data exchange with the accountancy system for services received
• Report preparation.
2. Electronic invoicing process development
3. Substitution for colleagues during their absence – annual leave, business trips, sick leave, etc.
4. To perform other duties as required by management.
• Degree in technical or business field
• Technical knowledge about vehicles
• Experience in service invoice management and coordination
• Experience in invoice processing and administration
• Fluent Lithuanian, English (not lower than Intermediate level), preferably Russian language knowledge
• Experience in finance and/or accounting
• Experience working with resource management systems
• Good computer skills
• Planning and organizational skills
• Teamwork skills
• Dependability, reliability, responsibility
• Valid driving license.
• We offer a salary starting at € 1000,00
• We offer international perspectives
• We operate in a dynamic environment
• We offer development, training and career opportunities.
We'll only inform the selected candidates.
Confidentiality is guaranteed.