- Dealing with and resolving complex support issues with users in real-time.
- Responding timely to incoming application support tickets.
- Logging all user contact information accurately in the internal help desk ticketing system, maintaining complete and accurate information.
- Documenting all user contact and notes and maintaining an accurate history for each customer.
- Reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating information technology systems operations to diagnose the issue (a certain degree of creativity and latitude is required to apply general business practices to the solution).
- Recreating the issue in-house on test systems to isolate the cause of the issue
- University degree in IT, mathematics or equivalent (might be last year student);
- Excellent spoken and written English;
- At least 1 year experience in either technical consultancy, development field or systems administration;
- Customer Service Experience;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Experience and/or knowledge of Oracle/SQL Server Databases;
- Ability to react rapidly and solve problems efficiently in a constantly changing environment;
- Knowledge of .net, asp.net and SQL trouble shooting and queries is a plus;
- Knowledge of eB Assetwise is a strong plus;
- Highways Management and/or Asset Management business knowledge.
Bentley offers a competitive salary and benefit package.
Colleague Service Recognition Awards
For continuous service, colleagues are given special recognition on their 3, 5, 10 and 20 year anniversary of joining the Bentley team. Along with a
certificate of appreciation each colleague is presented with a gift of their choosing.
Colleague Recognition Awards
Each year Bentley acknowledges the outstanding performance of colleagues worldwide who consistently perform as positive role models in support of
our users and mutual goals. Recognized at our annual formal Bentley Gala, a series of nine awards are given to deserving colleagues whose actions
made a significant impact on the company over the previous year.
Quarterly Incentive Program
Our quarterly incentive compensation program serves to reward colleagues for their work year round. Based on a comprehensive evaluation, combined
with Bentley’s quarterly performance, colleagues are compensated each quarter- as opposed to a traditional annual bonus.
Be Communities Superstar
Be Communities is a web site that has been created for the world’s infrastructure communities to connect, communicate and learn from each other.
Periodically, we reward Bentley colleagues whose contributions on Be Communities are outstanding with a bonus, thus encouraging our colleagues to
stay as closely connected to our users as possible by being active on the web site.