Do you have a technical background and aim to set a high standard for support to our Fleet Management customers? Are you proficient in spoken and written English?
At Ecofleet, owned by Fleet Complete, we experience a strong growth and yet we need an additional team member.
Whether you enjoy working in a dynamic environment, taking responsibility and having space to improve the technical support, either you like to deal with solutions that deliver value to customers. Then we can offer you an exciting position as Technical support and Customer service specialist at Ecofleet Lietuva/ Fleet Complete Nordic in Vilnius office.
You will be responsible for:
- Daily service support via various channels to Lithuanian customers and colleagues
- Technical support: 1st level support on hardware components
- Technical support: 1st level support on fleet management solutions
Your primary tasks will be:
- Handle tickets (troubleshoot customer requests)
- Design and set up customer solutions
- Assist colleagues in technical issues
- Interact with development team in Estonia (in English)
- Follow and test the development of new features
Since a positive customer experience and quality customer care are of Ecofleet/ Fleet Complete core values, we expect your determination for this responsibility and your desire to make any situation positive. You should meet each task with a solution-oriented mindset, where the customer is always at the center.
You will become a part of a dedicated Technical support team, working with existing and new customers in Lithuania. You will experience an informal and development-oriented environment, where you will need to work with our Sales department and Development team across Baltics.
- You take pride in ensuring the quality of technical solutions and ensuring that they are documented
- You enjoy an energetic work environment, where new opportunities are constantly being developed and tested
- You are persistent, smiling, positive, responsible and structured, and a team player
- You have a high stress threshold and can prioritize the tasks - even when it's going not well
- You are good at changes and see it as exciting challenge
- You master English at substantial level, in writing and speaking, as this is our group language
- You have previously worked in a customer service department and are used to provide customers with a good service
- You are used to IT systems and tools, error detection and error analysis
An exciting career opportunity in a casual and ambitious company that acts locally but with global mindset, where we are committed to deliver the best customer experience in telematics. You will be working in one of Europe's fastest growing telematics software companies in a fast-paced environment with enthusiastic colleagues.
The position is a full-time job with location in Vilnius.