The Technical Support Engineer for ProjectWise (Tier 2 troubleshooting) will provide phone and electronic technical support working directly for our Support organization to help product improvement through user interaction.
- Provides technical application support to users, answering complex questions on function and usage of Bentley's Document Management software.
- Resolves user application questions or problems via email, remote desktop and telephone in the areas of system configurations/setup, product functionality and bugs/enhancements.
- Serves as the primary support liaison between Bentley and the users.
- Conveys user feedback to Product Development staff.
- Creates both internal and external documentation of known issues
- University degree in IT, mathematics or equivalent;
- Excellent spoken and written English;
- At least 3 years experience in either systems administration, technical consultancy or development field;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to react rapidly and solve problems efficiently in a constantly changing environment.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience and/or knowledge of Databases (MSSQL, Oracle);
- Experience and/or knowledge in System Administration field (Windows Server and/or *NIX);
- Experience and/or knowledge of network administration is a plus;
- Russian language knowledge would be considered as a plus.
Work in the international leading company.