Vacancies at Prag (czech republic)
Customer Support Team Engineer, Senior Manaer NOC, IT Support Eng., OSS Support Eng., Senior Eng. Transmission Support, Infrastructure Design Eng., Senior Manager Build and Programmes
Software Eng. (CRM), Manager Inventory Systems Development, Manager OSS, Billing Developer
Ideal candidate should:
- Be able to communicate effectively using both written and spoken English, other language an advantage
- Have at least 2 years Operational experience with either an ISP or a major regional telco
- Be skilled in one or more areas – Transmission (SDH, DWDM, PDH exp. is essential, Alcatel or Ciena an advantage) or IP (Cisco IOS, UNIX and IP tools essential, BGP, MPLS, ISIS, CISCO GSR 12000 routers an advantage)
- Programming knowledge (PL/SQL), Networking knowledge IP/SDH/DWDM/VoIP
- Cramer Resource Manager Certification advantageous but not mandatory
- Database development skills essential – Oracle / MySQL / SqlServer
- Web page design and development using PHP, CSS and HTML
- Knowledge of Siebel 7, Java, Perl, J2EE, Visual Basic, C++
- Flexible, proactive individual with a strong management systems development and networking skills
- Willingness to develop knowledge in the area of next generation technologies
- Create and maintain procedures and protocols for the smooth operating of the day to day business.
- Excellent salary conditions
- Working in a young and dynamic environment.
- Participation in projects supporting the European operations.
- Everyday use of English language
- Training opportunities.
- Career growth opportunities
- Job in an International Environment with latest technologies and equipment