The SME Tech. SBU (Sales Business Unit) is our selling business unit covering the SME (Small and Medium-sized Enterprises) Market.
This exciting opportunity is based in our SME Market segment, one of Oracle’s fastest growing selling business units. In the SME Market segment, companies can range from small niche players operating in their own region to companies that can be global market leaders in their domain.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and persuasive skills essential
- Fluency in English and Lithuanian
- Third level education or equivalent experience.
- 3-4 years IT sales experience, preferably with a proven background in solution sales.
- Experience of having built up and strategically managed an assigned territory preferred.
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm and commitment.
- Ability to self-manage, with strong organizational and planning skills essential.
- Self- motivated to continuously expand personal professional knowledge.
- Ability to work in a high pressured, fast moving and challenging environment.
- Knowledge of Oracle’s applications and channels experience is an advantage
- Territory planning securing overall territory coverage through hunter supported outbound call activities for/with partners (and supported by marketing activities)
o Working with and developing relationships with Oracle Alliance and Channel Partners to drive revenue and maximize customer service.
- Complementary demand generation by proactive and programmatic coverage on top 100-150 customers in segment
o Generate demand with partners, pass opportunities to partners and monitor and assist partners in the sales cycle
o Lead generation through Product and Country Specific Marketing campaigns.
- Transactional customer support to partners including closing opportunities and routing to partner
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of Oracle’s Server and Development tool product set.
- Work with internal sales support such as product specialists and marketing as well as resellers, plan and implement direct sales campaigns.
- Provide weekly accurate sales forecasts to Manager.