Farm in West Sussex needs an experienced tractor driver with a driving licence and tractor work experience for harvest work for the harvestin season till October.
You will be driving a John Deer tractor, baler work, hedging, ploughing and clearing up fields.
You must be macinery minded and confident with working with a baler.
PLEASE NOTE- THERE ARE SEVERAL OTHER FARMS IN ENGLAND LOOKING FOR TRACTOR DRIVERS FOR THE SEASONAL HARVEST WORK AS WELL (till October).
All Staff Must Provide:
- Minimum age 18 years
- Minimum of 2 references from past employers
- Must have valid EU Passport and/or ID Card
- Must have NO criminal record
- Driving licence
- Ideally basic understanding of English Language
We shall require:
- Completion of our application form and up to date CV
- Copies of your relevent training certificates & qualifications & licences
- Full previous work history
- Completion of medical questionnaire
- Medical Certificate from your GP stating that you are fit to work in UK
- Inspection & copy of your valid EU passport and/or ID card
- Local Police record stating that you have no criminal records
- 2 passport sized photo\\\'s
- Excellent Rates of Pay with enhanced overtime - from £5.40 an hour
- Wages paid direct into Bank Account
- UK Bank Accounts
- Fulltime Work (Min 5 days per week) + extra days
- Holiday Pay - 20 days per year + 8 UK Bank Holidays
- Shared accomodation in UK in furnished rooms (small weekly charge) deducted from your wages
- Welfare support \\\"help line\\\" whilst working in UK
- Training & Induction to Job
- Meet & Greet at UK Airport upon arrival