Farm in West Sussex needs an experienced tractor driver with a driving licence and tractor work experience for harvest work for the harvestin season till October.
You will be driving a John Deer tractor, baler work, hedging, ploughing and clearing up fields.
You must be macinery minded and confident with working with a baler.
PLEASE NOTE- THERE ARE SEVERAL OTHER FARMS IN ENGLAND LOOKING FOR TRACTOR DRIVERS FOR THE SEASONAL HARVEST WORK AS WELL (till October).
All Staff Must Provide:
• Minimum age 18 years
• Minimum of 2 references from past employers
• Must have valid EU Passport and/or ID Card
• Must have NO criminal record
• Driving licence
• Ideally basic understanding of English Language
We shall require:
• Completion of our application form and up to date CV
• Copies of your relevent training certificates & qualifications & licences
• Full previous work history
• Completion of medical questionnaire
• Medical Certificate from your GP stating that you are fit to work in UK
• Inspection & copy of your valid EU passport and/or ID card
• Local Police record stating that you have no criminal records
• 2 passport sized photo\\\'s
• Excellent Rates of Pay with enhanced overtime - from £5.40 an hour
• Wages paid direct into Bank Account
• UK Bank Accounts
• Fulltime Work (Min 5 days per week) + extra days
• Holiday Pay - 20 days per year + 8 UK Bank Holidays
• Shared accomodation in UK in furnished rooms (small weekly charge) deducted from your wages
• Welfare support \\\"help line\\\" whilst working in UK
• Training & Induction to Job
• Meet & Greet at UK Airport upon arrival