- You get to know the structures and processes in the Regional Centre Eastern Europe and the Business Unit Central Eastern Northern Europe
- You'll support the implementation of NAVISION (ERP-System)
- You'll integrated in local projects (within the Eastern Europe Area)
- You'll prepare and analyse management Information
- You'll take part in planning meetings
- Above average completed university degree in business administration, focused on controlling and international accounting.
- You have a distinctive interest in an operative and strategic controlling in an internationally operating enterprise, and maybe some first experiences in controlling
- You are native speaker from the Eastern Europe area
- Your knowledge in English or German is fluent
- Your IT-knowledge is also good, particularly the Microsoft Office Package, possible also the consolidation software Hyperion Financial Management Navision
- You are dedicated, communicative and responsible. An independent and aim oriented mode of operation is natural for you
Located in Vienna, Austria, you'll be trained during a 12 months individual Trainee Program, which includes several stations within the Eastern Europe Region. You'll train the different tasks of international Controlling and you'll take over responsibility for interesting jobs.
As a target of the Program, you'll be trained to take over a Controlling Position in one of our Subsidiaries in Eastern Europe.