Technica Translations OÜ, a young and fast-growing translation company based in Tallinn is looking for native-speaking
LATVIAN AND LITHUANIAN TRANSLATORS (FROM EN, DE, FR) AND EDITORS
Our work assignments are mostly technical, marketing or legal translations from EN, DE, FR into the local languages of the Baltic states, our customers mostly international LSPs or other companies, including a number of globally known brands.
At first, we would offer work on a contractual (freelancing) basis, with an opportunity to develop a full-time employment relationship in the future.
Please send your CV in English, questions or any other queries to Annika Laar on the given e-mail address.
- either practical translation/editing experience or an academic background in this field, ideally both
- perfect fluency in target language
- excellent understanding of English, French or German as source languages
- accuracy, communication, reliability
- at least a basic knowledge of CAT tools (SDL Trados, memoQ)
- ability to work remotely, i.e. a computer and good Internet connection.
- interesting, challenging and developing job assignments
- full online technical support
- competitive remuneration
- career development opportunities.