Betsafe Baltics have an exciting opportunity for a new UI/Graphic Designer to join the team in Tallinn, Estonia. You will be joining a passionate team of five people, reporting to and working closely with the content team and Head of Customer Experience. You will be responsible for creating concepts, low fidelity wireframes and driving them forward to high fidelity pixel perfect designs that increase customer engagement, improve customer satisfaction, conversion rates and other KPIs. Also we are looking for a person who has good graphical design skills as one-third of the job will be creating design visuals for our campaigns.
You are expected to be data-driven and customer-focused at all times and have a good understanding of conversion centered design. This involves constantly referencing all available data sources pertaining to user behavior and attitude, to inform design decisions. You are able to design for multiple devices, from mobile to desktop and to any other new device that will be available in the future
- Minimum three years of experience in UI / Graphic Design
- Good understanding of a prototype tools such as Invision or Avocode
- Excellent skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch.
- Understanding of Google Analytics and heat maps software like Crazy Egg or Hotjar
- Knowledge of preparing mechanical files for print production and digital publishing
- Fluent in English
- Have the knowledge necessary to design interactions that provide satisfying user experience and in turn increase commercial performance
- Understanding of how to elevate design above those of our competitors
We offer a fun and challenging role in a collaborative and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.
- Relocation package if applicable
- Parking space nearby office, if needed
- Mobile phone and subscription
- Activities (trainings/conferences, team events, Training Challenge, Friday breakfast, Friday beers – subject to change and company discretion)
- Fitness Allowance €450 per year (applicable after probation period)
- Paid sick leave days
- Discounts at sports clubs, massage in office