Game Insight is the world’s leading innovator of mobile and social games. Game Insight is based in Vilnius, Lithuania, with development studios in Eastern Europe and the Baltic States. Game Insight's team consists of 600 industry professionals, and now we are looking for a talented product designer.
You and your team will work on a product that operates within the company's games (over 10 mln. DAU), and is a standalone product which combines media, fin-tech, and e-commerce. The main purpose of the product is to improve games' monetization, by adapting working solutions from non-gaming industries. You will create things today, that others will mimic tomorrow.
It's essential to
* Be able to solve business problems with design solutions, to use metrics in work, and always go beyond the visuals
* Know the principles of native development for iOS/Android: Know the guidelines, understand the complexity
* Think in dynamics and workflows, build prototypes without code and animatics
* Be able to draft UX Copywrite as an integral part of the design
* Know how to turn a mundane interface into something remarkable
* Have English skills, sufficient for communicating at work
* Have a portfolio of projects in operation.
* Experience in e-commerce or B2C services
* Experience in conducting qualitative and quantitative UX research
* Experience of independent work with analytics.
* Awesome office in Vilnius Tech Park
* Comfortable working hours
* GI education: meet-ups, courses, workshops
* Professional development and growth
* Medical insurance.