Our client - the world’s leading messaging company, providing communication solutions for over 300 network operators and service providers globally.
At the moment our client is looking for Unix / Linux specialist to work in Czech Republic.
Your Key Job Responsibilities would be:
-Monitor and acknowledge alerts generated by the physical, network, and server management systems;
-Answer customer inquires
- Operate and proactively monitor the Hosted Service production platform on a daily basis to ensure the service complies with the agreed KPI-s
- Trouble shooting of escalated incidents and technically liaising with third party product support to restore service according to agreed SLA and OLA
- Provide reports on service performance to Management
We expect you have:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- System, Application and Network system management skills
- Customer Service experience
- UNIX (LINUX) or Open VMS skills
- GSM (SMS,MMS,WAP,Voice) skills
- Practical knowledge of networking and telecom protocols
- Remedy or similar CM tools
- Perl/Shell scripting and CCNA would be an advantage.
Company will assist finding accomodation for reasonable price and competitive salary.