- Delivery and support of the Unix component and associated services of operating platform infrastructure services;
- Management of Unix Services support delivery;
- Unix systems administration across the global estate;
- Monitoring Unix service/application performance, quality, cost and service reporting, ensuring key measures and performance indicators are reported;
- Quality and cost management of the Unix infrastructure;
- Personnel management of a team of around 20 people providing direction and support:
- Ensuring that the whole team is fully conversant and fully aligned with the strategy and plans of Barclays;
- Responsible for performance review and management of all direct reports, involved in overseeing performance and development of all staff within the department.
- Experience in a relevant position and in service delivery area;
- Solid knowledge in Unix/Linux platform and related technologies;
- Experience in consulting on architecture patterns and technologies for multiple applications
- Experience in managing team of around 20 people;
- Fluent English communication skills.