- Administrate UNIX systems in wide geographical area;
- Provide day-to-day IT services to the business including but not limited to Unix Server,
management, Change management;
- Ensure the implementation of Security standards according Customer security policies and
- Liaison with the other Regional Tech Service, application service groups and other GIS
services provided to the company in the area of operations. Liaison with other regional/global
technology teams ensuring run and support of global/regional managed services at affiliate level;
- Participate in a process of all Service Level Agreements updates;
- Participate on local/regional/global projects (focus to architecture & implementation).
- Communication skills;
- Set up and support Unix server environment (AIX, HP-UX, Solaris);
- Basic skills in LAN/WAN networking, server peripherals;
- Innovative and adaptable, team player;
- Skills to integrate and coordinate diverse activities;
- Problem solving skills; Analytical skills;
- Minimum 1 year in IT arena in similar role and position;
- Server environment support experience;
- Shell programming experience;
- Basic Project execution experience;
- Lithuanian and English languages. Other languages – advantage.
Do you have any of these IT skills? Do you want a new opportunity? Email your CV today!
Questions? Give us a call at +370 5 2526156.