- Provide day-to-day IT services to the business including but not limited to Unix/Linux Server,
management, Change management;
- The implementation of all changes to the components of a live infrastructure, from request
availability, effectiveness and risk compliance of the infrastructure;
- Provides an effective interface at the highest level between users and service providers;
- Participate on local/regional/global projects (focus to architecture & implementation).
- Strong Unix/Linux experience, especially AIX and Redhat.
- Knowledge of open source products: FreeBSD, Suse, Fedora, Debian;
- Minimum 3 years experience in IT arena in similar role and position;
- Familiar with Infrastructure Architecture;
- Innovative and adaptable, team player;
- Skills to integrate and coordinate diverse activities;
- Good communication skills;
- Good English skills.