Responsible for the day to day electrical maintenance of a number of establishments. To provide on call cover and act promptly to address any problems arising on sites.
- Maintenance of systems including power systems, heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems and safety systems
- Periodic and non-periodic maintenance, annual inspections and maintenance routines
- Monitoring, optimising, documenting and reporting of maintenance schedules
- Operations/switching of the technical systems
- Meter reading and registration
- Inspection of all systems and functionality checks
- Maintenance of the technical building equipment according to maintenance plans
- Any other duties as outlined by the Technical Supervisor
- Assist in development of maintenance systems ensuring best practice
- Any other reasonable duties that may arise Relationships
- Technical Supervisor
- Other Technicians
- Computer literacy
- Good interpersonal skills
- Customer focused Knowledge GOOD spoken and written English. Basic knowledge of BMS Systems.· Power systems including high voltage substation, switch gear, diesel generators.· General electrical distribution systems or equivalent· Heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems including central cooling tower and chiller· Safety systems including fire detection and alarm systems, firefighting equipment and emergency lighting· Incidental items and appliances e.g. Portable appliance testing, fault finding etc, access control system· Air conditioning equipment including maintenance of first line fault finding· Refrigeration compressor and condensing units· Heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems including building management systems, heating, air conditioning equipment and central cooling tower and chiller· Knowledge of gas and oil fired boilers Experience
- 5 years experience within a variety of hi-tech or industrial maintenance roles
Delivering measurable results
Improving for Excellence
Network and Relationship building
Impact & Influence
Our client offers excellent employment opportunity in Dublin in a friendly and professional and customer oriented environment.
Salary Review: Annual
Annual Leave: 22 days
Health Insurance: VHI
Further Training: Programmes encouraged. Neg
Uniform and tools will be supplied and there is a company van, which is shared with another electrician.
Assistance with accomodation during the starting period will be provided.