At its core, Bentley Systems is a software development company that supports the professional needs of those responsible for creating and managing the world’s infrastructure, including roadways, bridges, airports, skyscrapers, industrial and power plants as well as utility networks. Bentley delivers solutions for the entire lifecycle of the infrastructure asset, tailored to the needs of the various professions – the engineers, architects, planners, contractors, fabricators, IT managers, operators and maintenance engineers – who will work on and work with that asset over its lifetime. Comprised of integrated applications and services built on an open platform, each solution is designed to ensure that information flows between workflow processes and project team members to enable interoperability and collaboration.
Bentley’s commitment to our user community extends beyond delivering the most complete and integrated software – it pairs our products with exceptional service and support. Access to technical support teams 24/7, a global professional services organization and continuous learning opportunities through product training, online seminars and academic programs define our commitment to current and future generations of infrastructure professionals.
With our broad product range, strong global presence, and pronounced emphasis on our commitment to our neighbors, Bentley is much more than a software company – we are engaged functioning members of the global community. Our successes are determined by the skills, dedication, and involvement of extraordinary Bentley colleagues around the world.
Founded in 1984, Bentley has more than 3,000 colleagues in over 50 countries, more than $600 million in annual revenues, and since 2006 has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
Bentley Systems is seeking an entry level Mechanical Engineer to become a valued member of our Technical Support Design Modeling team. The Design Modeling User Advancement Team is dedicated to providing excellent technical support and enabling successful user outcomes through a proactive, services based business model that is in alignment with our users’ needs and increases the adoption of our products and services worldwide.
- Resolving users' application questions or problems in the areas of software configurations/setup, product functionality and defects/enhancements.
- Encouraging engagement of users, partners and colleagues in Bentley forums and communities.
- Serving as primary support liaison between company and user for urgent support issues.
- Enabling successful user outcomes through a proactive support (e.g. User Advancement Program).
- Building a strong relationship with the user to become a “trusted advisor”.
- Identifying consumption gaps in product and conveying user feedback to product development team.
- Focus on the adoption of the relevant features of the product set.
- Identifying and sharing relevant content with the wider user community.
- Keeping user informed of how and when problems are resolved.
- Perform follow up, testing and troubleshooting of products.
- Responsible for appropriate referral to other support and quality assurance areas.
- Promoting and maintaining a high quality, professional service & successful user outcome oriented company image among users.
- Turn lessons learned into content to enable our users to maximize the benefits of the software for their work and workflow.
- May travel to User sites on occasions.
What You Bring To The Team:
- Experience with CAD, modeling or rendering software.
- Degree in engineering an advantage.
- Engineering experience will also be considered.
- Russian/Polish Language skills (native or close to native with excellent spoken and written skills)
- Excellent spoken and written English skills required.
- Ability to resolve application problems via Community interactions (forums), telephone, e-mail and Internet chat support.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to convey complex technical details coherently.
- Strong technical authoring skills to create high quality knowledge content to enable user self-service.
- Technical knowledge in Windows operating systems.
- Must be decisive, self-motivated and proactive, possessing strong desire to learn.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits.
- Collaborative and cooperative working environment.
- Being part of the world-leading software company providing solutions for architecture, engineering and construction.
- The opportunity to work within a multi-lingual and diverse environment.
- A friendly, collaborative and supportive team environment.
Location: Vilnius or Kaunas, Lithuania