- provide first line technical support answering support queries via phone and web;
- apply technical knowledge and experience to understand, document, and begin user resolution process;
- efficiently and accurately log all issues and requests on the call logging system;
- maintain all call lifecycles ensuring calls are regularly updated and contain valid and up-to-date information;
- ensure service level agreements and be responsible for users satisfaction;
- work closely with computer users and the team in order to resolve open issues/concerns;
- identify, evaluate, and prioritize user problems and complaints;
- escalate unresolved calls to appropriate support specialist or service group if necessary.
- higher education or in acquisition in IT field;
- excellent knowledge of Lithuanian language;
- very strong speaking/writing skills of English language;
- good communication skills, proactive and open to new ideas;
- can multitask and work independently;
- quick orientation and decision-making in stressful situations;
- IT experience (could be unofficial).
- opportunity to work in a multinational company with strong traditions and values;
- stable employment and high standards of work;
- friendly and dynamic work environment.
In order to apply, please send your CV with the remark „User Support Specialist”