- Where ever you go, the camera goes with you. On land and on board you record the highlights of the cruise, the events, the landscape and the passengers.
- You will be working in a team of two people and will be responsible for the complete production of a documentary of every cruise.
- The finished product has to be produced and delivered to the passengers before they leave the ship at the end of every voyage.
- Don’t forget, you will have to manage every aspect of the production from concept to direction, camera, text, and cutting.
- We need all-rounders that can deal with every situation and work in all aspects of video production.
- You will produce a unique souvenir in the form of a documentary DVD that the passengers can take home with them as a lasting memory.
- Promotions of the product that adhere to the standards and policies of shipboard advertising
- Support for live video productions. Could include live switching, camera operator and/or PTZ camera operator.
- You must be confident and competent in the use of Final Cut
- A completed qualification in media production picture and sound is preferred but not a requirement
- Conversational German or French or English verbal skills, able to understand and speak fluently in tough environments (over communication headsets, in noisy areas, different accents, etc)
- Solid working knowledge in digital video filming, cutting and film production are a must
- Excellent customer service skills
- Creativity and fresh ideas for documentary film production.
- Professional and international workplace in worldwide destinations
- Travel expenses and organization to and from the ship provided
- Room and board, including all meals provided for free
- New and exciting lifestyle and experiences!
- Monthly salary (gross): 1000.00 to 1500.00 EUR Additional information: NET Salary + % on sales
- Location Cruise Ships
- Working time Fixed-term / seasonal / temporary employment, Full-time work.
If you think this could be you, we would love to hear from you.
--> Please apply only in ENGLISH, including CV as email attachment in doc or pdf file format, with a brief summary of your relevant experience, and the type of position you are seeking and we will be in touch.
All enquiries will be kept confidential.
Everyone is an asset for our Group and that person could be you!
Check out our job opportunities, apply!
* Please read the full job description very carefully and ensure you meet all the criteria listed before applying. Only if your application meets all the criteria shall the HR Specialist managing the position be in touch further via email/phone.