Volunteers Needed for Africa
Do you want to change direction in your life, get new experiences and help people in need…?
Do you wish to become a member of a team of committed International Volunteers?
Do you think this world is for all people to enjoy and do you think that “Multi Culture” is the best culture?
Do you have a surplus, and wish to share your practical and human skills in the fight for a just and fair world.
We are looking for motivated and hardworking volunteers, who like to travel and coexist with different people and cultures. But, the most important thing, we are looking for volunteers that want to change small things in this world.
The program lasts 24 months and takes place in Denmark and Africa.
- 12 month work in a school center for students with special needs in Denmark. Studies plus learning practical development skills, language skills and training for Africa is a part of the 12 months.
- 8 months development work in Africa with Child Aid, HIV AIDS Prevention, Environment and Tree planting, Education of Village Teachers, Starting up Preschools and Farmers Clubs.
- 4 month Camp Future, making presentations in Denmark, working with the troubled kids and taking your B-certificate in Pedagogy and Fighting With The Poor exams
- Flexible – you can work long hours, weekends, evenings and night watches
- Hard working – you are ready to study, work, fundraise and keep house with 4-6 other volunteers
- You have 12 years of school
- EU passport
- Motivation for development work – meaning developing your world & developing yourself
- You are ready for change
- You will be hired as a volunteer by one of our three schools in Denmark - Your volunteer salary will cover pocket money as well as all expenses related to the program. Periods of fund raising are also included in the program. The rest of the money is spent on the studies in Denmark and the flight tickets for Africa, insurance, vaccination etc.
- During the time at the Humana project in Africa you receive food and accommodation and pocket money
- You pay an enrolment fee. Welcome!