- Responsible for support and implementation of the local, Web and Internet mail
- On call support for Web/Internet mail applications and web/internet mail
- Manage the rollout of web and internet mail application content on external and
- Ensure all local web infrastructure is compliant with latest patched software
- Experience of maintaining a large Web infrastructure in an enterprise
- Good web server knowledge: IIS / Apache / Tomcat.
- Authentication mechanisms: LDAP, client certificates.
- Good technical knowledge and background on all new Web and Internet
- Proven experience with IIS and Apache environments.
- Excellent working knowledge of DNS Bind protocols and Proxy concepts.
- Experience in reverse proxy technologies.
- Operating Systems: Linux / Solaris / Windows.
- Knowledge of Load Balancing and bandwidth limiting devices.
- Practical application of TCP/IP and switched/routed networks.
- Knowledge of hardened web server configurations.
- Web performance monitoring.
- Basic understanding of database technologies.
hosting Infrastructure. The main duties include: